ANTI LOCK BRAKING PARTS
The ANTI Lock Brake Parts are warrantied to be in good working and are warrantied to be free of any internal defects in material or workmanship.
HOW TO TELL IF YOUR ABS NEEDS REPAIR
As with any system within a vehicle, the ABS can run into problems over time. A few key signs your ABS needs repairs can include:
- Your ABS warning light glows
- Brakes suddenly locking up
- The brake pedal feels loose or unresponsive
- Your speedometer doesn’t seem accurate
- Applying pressure to the brakes is more difficult
WARRANTY COVERAGE DETAILS:
- We cover you against any manufacturing defects on the ABS.
- We do not charge shipping fees if it is determined that ABS has manufacturing defects.
- Buyer’s warranty begins at original date of delivery of the product and expires at the end of the warranty that was promised at the time of placing the order.
- Product claimed to be defective must be returned freight prepaid via the Original Equipment (OE) dealership or authorized Mainland Auto Parts distributor within thirty (30) days after the date any defect is first discovered.
- Unauthorized repairs will void this limited warranty.
- Mainland Auto Parts will inspect the product and make the final determination as to whether the product is covered under this limited warranty.
- When a warranty claim is allowed, Mainland’s responsibility is limited to repair or replace the defective product.
- The replacement unit will be warranted for the warranty that was promised at the time of placing the order.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
- The Standard Warranty does not cover components requiring replacement due to standard wear and tear during normal operations, including System fans, LEDs and lighting, cables and the paint finish.
- The Standard Warranty does not cover the replacement of parts due to use of the System that exceeds normal use in accordance with published instructions.
- The Standard Warranty does not cover the replacement of parts due to improper maintenance of the System and/or the components of the System.
- Customers should store the System in a clean area at room temperature and should inspect the System regularly for dust build up that may cause damage to System components.
- The Standard Warranty does not apply to those Systems that are damaged due to modification by any party other than ABS.
- The Standard Warranty does not cover damage resulting from improper handling, negligence, intentional acts, misuse and abuse, and such damage will void the Standard Warranty. The customer will also be required to pay for return shipping of the System
- The Standard Warranty does not apply to software, including the operating system, provided by the original manufacturer, whether installed by ABS during the manufacture of System or otherwise.
- The Standard Warranty does not cover the availability, retention or loss of data stored on any storage medium on the System. ABS will format and/or replace storage devices that may or may not contain customer data, as necessary, to fulfil the obligations of the Standard Warranty. Customers are encouraged to back up their data regularly.
- Parts and Peripherals. The Standard Warranty only applies to the System, including the components (parts and peripherals) installed by ABS during the manufacture of System. The Standard Warranty does NOT apply to:
- Non-ABS-brand parts and peripherals installed in the System by the customer or other user; or
- ABS-brand parts and peripherals (“Parts and Peripherals”) purchased separately by the customer but not installed by ABS during the manufacture of System; such Parts and Peripherals may be covered by the ABS-brand Parts and Peripherals Warranty