Refund/ Return Policy
All returns and cancellations require a prior authorization.
- Once an order has been placed & processed, and the purchaser chooses to cancel the order even if the part is not shipped yet, Mainland Auto Parts reserves the right to hold a 25% restocking fee.
- Once an order has been placed, processed and shipped, and the purchaser chooses to cancel the order, in addition to 25% handling & restocking fee, the purchaser will pay for all shipping charges.
- Incorrectly ordered parts or cancelled orders are subject to 25% handling and restocking fees and the purchaser pays all shipping costs for return and replacement. Incorrectly ordered parts or cancelled orders, for any reason, are customer’s responsibility.
- Mainland Auto Parts charges a order processing fee of $3.99 with every order and this amount is non-refundable
- No refunds or credits are allowed, under any circumstances, for returned parts not in their original condition as shipped to the purchaser (excluding items damaged in shipping and verified by a Mainland Auto Parts representative).
- All refunds will be minus the handling & restocking fee as applicable
- Any refunds processed will take up to 72 hours to be credited
- Mainland Auto Parts will process refund only to the original payment source. If the purchase has switched or closed bank account or cards, then he/she has to deal with the respective bank regarding the same. Any refund unclaimed due to the same will be converted as store credit and can be used by the purchaser for a period of up to 90 days.
- If the RMA is requested within the initial thirty (30) days of warranty from the date of delivery of the part, Mainland Auto Parts will cover two-way standard shipping for the return and replacement of the Product.
- If the RMA is requested after the initial thirty (30) days of warranty from the date of delivery, the customer is responsible to pay for all shipping charges to Mainland Auto Parts.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to return the part back to Mainland Auto Parts if the same is rejected due to personal reasons.
- A 25% restocking fee would be applicable if the part is returned and is in 100% good working condition.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to Ensure that the part shipped back to the accurate return shipping address provided by the Customer Service Executive.
- Mainland Auto Parts is not responsible for lost or damaged packages during the return shipping process.
- Customer must use FedEx, UPS, or DHL to ship the package back to us to ensure proof of delivery.
- Customer must insure the package against damages and loss. System should be packed in the original box, if possible, or packed securely in an appropriately sized box.
RMA POLICIES AND PROCEDURES:
- The RMA Authorization will be provided to customer’s post checking the warranty and reports provided by the customer at the time of Escalation.
- The assigned RMA is valid for ten (10) business days from the date that it was issued.
- Systems and/or Parts and Peripherals received for RMA after the expiration of the RMA date will be assessed a 25% service and handling charge.
- Repair service orders that are received but are missing any of items requested by the Mainland Auto Parts Customer Care agent will be rejected.
- Mainland Auto Parts will not pay additional shipping charges customer may incur for shipping missing items.
- RMA items that are determined to be Out of Warranty will be charged additional for labor and diagnostics, plus the cost of repair parts and return shipping and handling costs.
- In the event a system is determined to be Out of Warranty, Mainland Auto Parts will obtain the customer’s permission to proceed with repairs prior to incurring any charges.